Showing 1–30 of 167 results
Archery is an exciting activity that finds its uses in sports, recreation, hunting, and combat. Unlike a firearm shooting, it requires some level of skills for archery to get right with you. Bows and arrow are the ones used for archery and before selecting the archery bows, you need to be very particular about few points like which type of archery is that going to be and then the features you are expecting out of it.
Types of Archery:
There are four important types of archery that you shall know and then decide which one suits your style.
1. Field Archery: It is explicitly an outdoor contest, where the targets are set in a real-time kind, such as slopes and you are off to fire the arrows.
2. Target Archery: This one, you might be more familiar as this is the one you see at the Olympics. There is a stationary target and the aim shall be at the center or better to say bull’s eye.
3. 3-D Archery: A 3-dimensional form of targets are set which are usually made of foam materials. These give a good shape to the skills in archery for a beginner and mediocre archer.
4. Hunting: The most traditional slot that archery bows have been used from ancient times. It needs a high level of skills to get into the wild and hunt the prey.
Types of bows:
It is important for anyone to know which type of bow will be good to buy and below is a summary of few of them to give a glimpse on archery bows styles.
1. Recurve Bow: The only bows that are allowed in Olympics, are the oldest form. Models such as PSE Optima 66″ offer stylish and durable qualities.
2. Compound Bows: These bows find their widespread usage in hunting, target archery, and other places. They have many aids that assist the archer such as cams and pulleys. Diamond Carbon Cure Compound is one example of models that you shall try!
Bows: Fall in love
Archery greatly improves your sight and hand-eye coordination. You will always need to be on alert and focussed. Depending on your budget and the purpose, it would be wise to be careful while picking up archery bows.