Aquarium Internal Filter 3-in-1 Multi-Function Pump 20 Gallon Fish Tank 80 GPH
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller’s listing for full details. See all condition definitions Water Type: All Water Types
Type: Multi-Function Pump Country/Region of Manufacture: China
Max Head: 0.7M Flow Rate: 92 GPH – 350 L/H
This 3-in-1 power filter performs three functions at the same time: water filtration, water circulation and aeration. Compact and versatile units are ready to use – no additional tubing or circulation pump required. Install in vertical or horizontal position right in your aquarium or sump.
• Recommended tank size for water circulation and aeration: up to 25 gallon
• Recommended tank size for filtration: up to 20 gallon
• Max Flow Rate: 90 GPH (350L/H)
• Adjustable flow rate
• H-Max: 2.7feet
• Voltage: 110V/60HZ
• Pump Power: 4.5 Watt
• Length of power cord: 5.66 feet
DIMENSION: 1.57″ x 1.57″ x 5.12″
(1) Power filter
(1) Spray bar
(1) Aeration and Water outlet connector (Venturi)
(1) Aeration tube
Tips for Operation and Maintenance:
• Spray Mode:
This is the most common application. The installation is very simple for this “plug-and-play” filter. Just attach the spray bar to the filter body, place the filter body under water then it will work.
• Aeration Mode:
The black “T” shaped connector is the aeration connector (Venturi). You can use it to replace the spray bar. Connect the aeration tube to the branch and leave another end in air. Air will be pulled into the connector, mixed and discharged out with water to increase oxygen level.
• This filter saves your maintenance cost by not requiring replacement cartridge. For routine cleaning, just take out the black bio-sponge and wash it with aquarium water every a couple days to two weeks, depending on the load of your tank. This bio-sponge conducts both mechanical and biological filtration. So the longer you use it, the better.
• To clean cloudy water or remove chemical, you can place pallets activated carbon (not included) into the chamber in the center of the bio sponge.
Specification: Aquarium Internal Filter 3-in-1 Multi-Function Pump 20 Gallon Fish Tank 80 GPH
|Flow Rate Option|
|30 Day Free Return|
Tiger Mountain Industrial Company, LLC. is owned and operated in Bellingham WA. We specialize in the precision manufacturing and timely delivery of cast, forged, fabricated and machined products to exact specifications. We aim to build long-term relationships with North American manufacturers by supplying superior quality products at unbeatable prices. Feel free to contact us if you need further information regarding our products or manufacturing capabilities!
|Within United States (US)||Free|
|Shipping from||United States (US)|