How to become a vendor?
Product Image Condition
Every product on Atbuz needs one or more product image. The primary image of your item is called the “MAIN” image. The MAIN image represents an item in search results and browse pages, and is the first image customers see on an item’s detail page. Choose images that are clear, easy to understand, information-rich, and attractively presented. Images must accurately represent the product and show only the product that’s for sale, with minimal or no propping. Images are very important to customers, so quality matters.
- Images must accurately represent the product and show only the product that’s for sale, with minimal or no propping.
- MAIN images must have a pure white background (pure white blends in with the Atbuz search and item detail pages – RGB values of 255, 255, 255).
- MAIN images must show the actual product (not a graphic or illustration), and must NOT show excluded accessories, props that may confuse the customer, text that is not part of the product, or logos/watermarks/inset images.
- The product must fill 85% or more of the image.
- Images should be 800 pixels or larger in either height or width, as this will enable the zoom function on the website (zoom has proven to enhance sales). The smallest your file should be is 800 pixels on the longest side.
- Atbuz accepts JPEG (.jpg), TIFF (.tif), or GIF (.gif) file formats. JPEG is preferred.
Adding Product Images
You can provide one main product image and up to nine alternate image views for your product listings on Amazon. You can add an image either when you create a product page or after the page is already created. It can take up to 24 hours after adding a product for it to appear on the website.
Intimate apparel and swimwear
Images of intimate apparel, lingerie, and swimwear products may not be sexually explicit or obscene, as determined at the sole discretion of Atbuz. In addition, images of such products must comply with the following rules:
- Images of live models that use poses that could be interpreted as indecent, excessively erotic, or lewd are not permitted.
- Images that display full nudity (breasts, genitalia, bare bottoms, and so on) are not permitted.
- Images with live models wearing sheer products might be permitted, provided that genitalia and breasts/nipples are not exposed or presented in a lewd or provocative manner. No bars or other types of graphics are permitted to cover exposed body parts.
- Thongs and panties must use front views for the main product image. Back views can be uploaded as alternate views.
- Thongs and panties that do not provide full coverage in the front and back must have images that do not use a human model. Air-brushing is not permitted for exposed skin areas.
- MAIN images should be supplemented with additional images showing different sides of a product, the product in use, or details that aren’t visible in the MAIN image.
- A white background is recommended, but not required. Additional images must not include logos or watermarks, and all props or accessories must be presented in a way that do not cause customer confusion.