How to become a vendor?
Product Image Condition
Each item on Atbuz needs at least one item image/picture. The first picture of your product is known as the “MAIN” picture and is the most important for the product. The MAIN image represents the product in the search results and browses pages when a buyer visit the website and is the primary picture clients see on a product’s detail page. Pick pictures that are clear, easy to represent the product, and attractively presented. Images must accurately represent the product/item and show only the product that’s for sale, with minimal or no propping. Images are very important to customers, so add the images with the best quality will get more sales.
- Images should accurately represent the product/item and show only the product that’s for sale without something else, with minimal or no propping.
- MAIN images should have a pure white background.
- MAIN images must show the actual product (not a graphic or illustration), and must NOT show excluded accessories or something else, props that may confuse the customer, don’t add logos/watermarks/inset images.
- The product must fill 85% or more of the image.
- Images must be 500 pixels or larger in either height or width, as this will enable the zoom function on the website (zoom has proven to enhance sales, bigger image = more sales). The smallest your file should be is 500 pixels on the longest side.
- Atbuz accepts JPEG (.jpg), TIFF (.tif), or GIF (.gif) file formats. JPEG is preferred.
Adding Product Images
You can provide one main product image and up to nine alternate image views for your product listings on Atbuz.com. You can add an image either when you create a product page or after the page is already created. It can take up to 24 hours after adding a product for it to appear on the website.
Intimate apparel and swimwear
Images of intimate clothing/apparel, lingerie, and swimwear or similar products may not be sexually explicit or obscene, as determined at the sole discretion of Atbuz. In addition, images of such item should comply with those rules:
- Images of live models that use poses that could be interpreted as indecent, exorbitantly sensual, or obscene are not allowed.
- Images that show full bareness (bosoms, genitalia, exposed bottoms, et cetera) are not allowed.
- Images with live models wearing sheer items might be permitted, provided that genitalia and breasts/nipples are not exposed or presented in a lewd or provocative manner. No bars or other types of graphics are permitted to cover exposed body parts.
- Thongs and panties must use front views for the main product image. Back views can be uploaded as alternate views.
- Thongs and panties that do not provide full coverage in the front and back must have images that do not use a human model.
- MAIN images should be supplemented with additional images showing different sides of an item, the item in use, or details that aren’t visible in the MAIN image.
- A white background is recommended. Additional images must exclude logos or watermarks, and all props or accessories must be presented in a way that does not cause buyer confusion.