Shop a wide selection of Portable Lights, Flashlights, Headlamps, Lanterns at Atbuz. Great prices & discounts on the best Flashlight from top brands.
Showing 1–30 of 48 results
Different types of Flashlights that you can carry for your hunting expedition
Camping flashlights are just the ideal companion on every camping trip and form an important part of every hunter or camper’s kit. Therefore if you are an avid hunter or a camper, you should know how important is to carry a flashlight with you. Camping lights need to be dependable always. They are essential for safety as its getting dark. Often the campsites are strewn with small and large obstacles, all of that can cause injury to you.
There have been many advances in the lighting technology over past few years and you can find a plethora of options for that. There are many options as per your requirements.
Different types and their uses
- First, it is important to consider that the flashlight you are going to buy is appropriately bright for the activities you are going to use it. Lumens are known as the bright lights. More lumens mean brighter your light is. There are also the measurements of candlepower that you may find in some items like 1 candlepower equals to 12.5 lumens.
- You can also choose the bulb type of the items that can be beneficial in some cases. There are the incandescent bulbs that make up the bulk of sources of lights but now you can get many other options to make the bulb last longer.
- The LED bulbs are relatively new innovation but have been appropriated to the lights very effectively, as they work well. You may, don’t want much power to use the LED lights so there you will get extended battery life. LED bulbs are also hard to break.
- You can find also the HID types. They are much powerful than the other types. They don’t break down easily and they are brighter but little bit expensive than the other types.
- What every type you have chosen, make sure that the lights don’t break down as you are busy in your camping or hunting activity.
- There is the huge availability of the waterproof and shock resistant flashlights that very perfect for the outdoor activities.
- There are also many types that don’t require any batteries. To make these lights to work, you just need to shake them or may need to charge the cell and they will emit a brighter beam. When you have the fear of running out of the batteries, there are no better options than the new “no batteries” products as you will have a light