Bow Cases & Covers
Shop a wide selection of Bow Cases & Covers at Atbuz.com. Great prices & discounts on the best Bow Cases & Covers from top brands.
Showing all 28 results
Things to keep in mind while looking for the Bow cases & covers
Like any other sports, it is important to observe the precaution and safety measures. With archery, you need to think about what might happen if you are not playing the game and part of the game but you are part of this, means that the arrows should be scattered all around the place. The tools that used in this type of sports are lethal and there is a huge importance of the Bow cases & covers to protect you and others around you. The main purpose for you to use the covers is to not losing your arrows and keeping them safe. These types of cases are known as quiver also and every archer needs to have a good quality one.
When you are looking for them keep in mind that you need to get what you pay for. Don’t just buy the cheapest one that you see in the store. You surely need to have something that will match with your requirements and your busy, active lifestyle.
Things to consider:
• The first and foremost thing you need to consider is the compartments. Forget of buying something that comes without compartments in the inside case. These are very much useful for carrying the accessories like bows. These are very convenient for you as you don’t need to carry any separate bag or case. You will get everything you require in your Bow cases & covers.
• When looking for the archery bow cases, do not forget to check the interior. You need to have a padded interior to provide you with a good level of stability. A padded interior will serve for you as the shock absorbed just in case you accidentally drop the case. Soft cases are made from good quality leather or canvas; on the other hand, the hard cases are made typically of metal or plastic.
• If you go for a soft quiver, look for something with thick padding on all sides for better protection. Also, you can buy something that equipped with inside straps so your equipment will hold in right place all the time.
• For added security, make sure to buy something with a lock so nobody can open your cover without you. If you are a hunter, portability should be your first concern.
• You need to have something that you can put in your car and can carry it around. Search for the lighter cases so that you can carry with ease.
• Lastly, you should have a quiver that can withstand damage from wetness and also exposure to the extreme temperatures.